Our Residence Le Betulle in Morbegno, Via Rita Levi Montalcini: quiet residential area, in the center and surrounded by greenery. A luxury residential center composed of 3 buildings with commercial units on the ground floor and residential units on 4 floors.
A property with a lot of qualities to be discovered:
- Maximum energy efficiency “A +” class (263-344 kWh annual consumption). Central cooling/heating system with geothermal heat pump.
- Maximum sound insulation efficiency: the entire building, vertical and horizontal structures, the staircases and the elevator shafts, are protected from systems and sound-absorbent materials.
- Maximum efficiency of security system for burst or fire risks. No open flame either in the kitchens or in thermal power station. No use of gas or other fuel products.
- Adoption of anti-environmental pollution measures: no emission of combustion fumes into the atmosphere.
- Maximum efficiency , economy management and maintenance: thanks to the use of first quality material and a design quality and state-of-the-art technical installation.
The project involved the construction of three similar buildings called Betulle 3-4-5, respectively, with 4 floors above for residential use as well as stores of various sizes (from 70 to 750 sqm).
The apartments are a total of 34 and have different cuts: from the smallest one-bedroom apartments, with three, four until you come to apartments with 5 rooms.
51 in the basement garage of various sizes, distributed over all the available area. Access from the south side and internal connections consist of elevator and stairwell for each individual building.